Empowering health & wellness businesses with the know-how to grow customers, revenues & profits
Radial exists specifically to empower health and wellness businesses of all sizes and budgets to build financially successful organizations that benefit as many lives as possible.
Wellness is special. It's not like selling haircuts. Or pizza. Our programs and services are tailored to the needs of
- Health clubs, gyms, personal training & fitness businesses
- Yoga, Pilates and other mind-body businesses
- Weight loss, nutrition & lifestyle businesses
- Medical practices & healthcare professionals
Our team helps you find new customers and increase website traffic with:
- Online video courses that provide step-by-step instruction backed up with personalized Q&A support from our US-based wellness marketing professionals
- The DIY Marketing Toolbox: free webinars, detailed self-assessments and content hubs on the most critical aspects of marketing and selling health and wellness services and programs
- Jumpstart services that get critical tools like Google My Business and Google Ads up and running—and give you the know-how & confidence to manage them effectively going forward.
Leslie Nolen & Don Muchow
- Founded Radial in 2003 after 15+ years as COO, CFO & sales/marketing head for professional services organizations reporting $100M to $1 billion annual revenues
- Developed Radial's proprietary stages-of-change marketing model & the health and wellness buying model
- Deep experience in health & wellness sales strategy, marketing tactics and online marketing including search engine optimization, content marketing and pay-per-click advertising and development of authoritative content
- Author, ClubIndustry's WebSavvy column & The Health & Wellness Trend Guide
- Five-time invited judge for National Health Information Awards & Mature Media Awards
- Source for publications including The New York Times & Wall Street Journal
- 25 years in healthcare, life sciences and customer experience sales and marketing.
- Deep experience in development of Google Ads, Facebook Ads and social media engagement campaigns plus hundreds of webinars, white papers, special reports, videos, webcasts and more
- Deep professional and personal experience in building customer, client and patient communities around healthy lifestyles, chronic disease management, and successful self-care
- Type 1 diabetic extreme ultrarunner & Ironman. First person ever to run solo from Disneyland to Walt Disney World
The things we care about haven't changed a bit since we first opened our doors.
- Ethical & transparent: Of course our service agreements include confidentiality provisions. But for the record: it doesn't take a contract to keep us honest. Your ideas stay your ideas. Our discussions remain confidential. We avoid conflicts of interest by simply not accepting commissions or affiliate fees from vendors we use and/or recommend. Our customer agreements are easy to read and understand.No long-term contracts, no big upfront retainers, no complicated pricing.
- Objective & realistic: We focus on local search and online marketing strategies that are affordable, effective and relevant in 2021, and it's a shorter list than you might think. We're on a daily mission to debunk the old wives tales that so many marketing businesses and contractors are still pushing—stuff that stopped working years ago, if it worked at all.
- Driven by data: The best marketing is the marketing that's supported by actual data. Posting practically every day on your Facebook or Instagram page "feels" like marketing—but are you actually getting enough customers from social media to justify paying someone to write all those psots? A display ad might be pretty—but does it convert? That video on your website might be trendy—but how much of it do site visitors actually watch...and what action do they take after they watch it? That's where the rubber meets the road.