This site is intended for use only by individuals located in the United States.
In general, visits to this site are anonymous. However, we may collect personally identifiable information like your name, email address and phone number when you subscribe to our newsletter, contact us via chat or contact forms, or conduct other activities made available on this site. If you purchase products or services from us, we'll also ask you for your credit card information.
You can always choose not to provide your personally identifiable information. However, this will limit your ability to access resources provided via this site.
Non-personally identifiable data
We collect non-personal information about site visitors, including browser name, operating system and other technical information.
Web browser cookies
This site may place cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping and tracking purposes. You can set your browser to reject cookies or alert you to cookies. This may affect your ability to use some parts of the site.
How we use the data we collect
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests
- To personalize your experience
- To improve this website and the resources made available herein
- To process payments for products or services you buy, and we share this information with third parties to the extent necessary to fulfill your request
- To deliver services you buy, and we share this information with third parties to the extent necessary to provide these services
- To send emails or other communications you request
How we protect your data
We use a variety of data collection, storage and security measures to protect against unauthorized activity involving your personal data provided via this website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal data.
We may share aggregated demographic information with Google Analytics, Google Ads and other third-party service providers for the purposes outlined above, and to administer activities on our behalf.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal data from children. No content on our website is designed for anyone under 18.
Your acceptance of these terms
How to contact us