Time for your website to earn its keep!
Fitness, nutrition, and healthy lifestyle websites convert leads to customers when they zero in on five essentials:
- The most common goals prospects have when they visit your site
- The most common goals existing customers have when they visit your site
- How to align your website with your sales goals
- The content you have vs the content you need to deliver on all those goals
- Making sure the navigation and site structure flow seamlessly into your own sales process.
When you call us to talk about a potential website project, that's what we talk about first. Also second and third.
Everything else -- design, layout, fonts, photos, icons, colors -- exists to support those fundamentals.
What's your website challenge?
Is your site featherweight, Godzilla—or somewhere in-between?
- "Featherweight"—sites with a small number of pages, with generic content, rarely updated, that doesn't differentiate you from your competitors or draw site visitors in
- "Godzilla"—sites with dozens, even hundreds of pages, with fragmented content, unclear purpose, and remnants of unsuccessful SEO efforts
Our projects run from a few carefully designed and curated pages all the way to overhauls of sites with hundreds of pages.
When you're ready to get off the freelancer merry-go-round, or go beyond what your in-house team can do, we're ready to take your wellness website to the next level.
The 8 most common reasons wellness websites don't work.
Websites that work attract leads that turn into customers. If that's not happening, your website is broken.
Our website projects open the door to new insights.
Rolling out a great website opens the door to all kinds of data into what's working and what's not.
For example, connecting the dots between your website, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google My Business, Google Search Console and Facebook lets you answer questions like:
- How many steps, and how long, before someone turns into a member?
- Do we get new clients, or just clicks, through our ad on a local news site?
- How often do our Facebook business page posts generate new business?
For that reason, our website development projects typically integrate your site with key third-party marketing platforms like these. We also implement a reporting dashboard that helps you make sense out of key metrics and spot useful trends.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google My Business
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Social media management tools
- CRM platforms like MindBody, Hubspot and Capterra
- Email platforms like Mailchimp and Constant Contact
- The Stripe payment platform
- Other common marketing stack applications
Radial's Website Development Process
Build insight into your customers, services, sales & marketing strategy.
Deep-Dive Into Data
Analyze website traffic, customer data, content, navigation & site structure.
Build Action Plan
Develop content plan, navigation and site structure aligned with buyer journey and sales process.
Get 'er done!
Develop custom content, build and migrate new site plus security, backup and SEO features.
Implement key metrics dashboard so business can spot changing trends.
Sample timeline for wellness & fitness website
The scope of your project determines your specific timeline.
Here's how long this website development process took on a recent project for a women's health program:
Phase 1: Strategy Analysis
Phase 2: Deep-Dive Into Data
Phase 3: Build Action Plan
Phase 4: Get 'Er Done
Phase 5: Reporting Dashboard
What does a health, fitness or wellness website cost?
Every project is quoted individually. These scenarios reflect typical costs.
Your website projects include business and competitor analysis, original content and design, and complete implementation. You always own the design and content that we develop for you.
$4500 - $6500
- 1 location
- 1-2 major products
- 1 market segment
- Average competition
- Simple buying decision & sales process
$6500 - $9500
- 1-2 locations
- 3-4 major products
- 3-4 market segments
- Stronger competition
- More complex buying decision & sales process
- Regional or national
- Multiple major products
- Multiple market segments
- Highly competitive
- Complex buying decision & sales process