75% of "near me" mobile searches lead to a visit within 24 hours.
Local search is the highest-converting local marketing channel, period. And mobile accounts for 70% or more of all searches for our clients, whether they're in a smaller town or big city.
Bottom-line, mobile-optimized local search has to be front-and-center for every local health and wellness provider and business.
The best spot to show up is Google's "local 3 pack" -- and our local SEO services optimize the five dimensions that are most likely to get you there.
Keys to Mobile-Optimized Local Search Optimization
Social Media, Reviews & Recommendations
Proactive and ethical review- and recommendation-building on key sites plus social media engagement strategy optimized for Facebook and Instagram.
Directories, Citations & Local Listings
SEO-optimized citations and listings, including local organizations plus Google My Business, Facebook Local, Yelp, Bing and others lead the pack for lead generation.
Content & Keyword Optimization
On-page SEO for all locations: high-quality location-keyword optimized content, map embeds, optimized location and tag use.
Trusted & Locally-Relevant Backlinks
Links to your site from trusted, frequently-consulted websites and locally-relevant sites increase your website's authority in Google's eyes, leading to a higher search position.
Technical Optimization for Local Search
Technical optimization of page URLs, images, NAP schema markup and more.
Who needs local Search Optimization?
Local search optimization is most important in situations like these:
- You run a brick and mortar wellness business -- like a health club, wellness center, diabetes clinic, yoga studio, urgent care center, or medical practice
- You're adding a new location
- You have multiple physical locations
- You offer services locally or regionally but not nationally, with or without a physical facility
- You want more leads and customers from specific geographic areas
- You see competitors in Google's 3 pack but you're not there
- You aren't showing up on Google Maps
- You see competitors with more Facebook or NextDoor recommendations than you have
- You offer services nationally but have significant regional or local competitors