How we collect & use your information.
Last updated: July 29, 2021
2. Personal Information We Collect
“Personal Information” includes:
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, certain cookies stored on your device, information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site (“Device Information”).
We collect Device Information primarily using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use Device Information to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and to help us improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Informational & Promotional Content
We primarily collect your data through online forms (e.g., when you sign up for a webinar, complete a download form, subscribe to an email newsletter, or sign up for push notifications).
We use this data primarily to send you informational and promotional content which is relevant to your interests.
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number (“Purchase Information”).
All purchases are processed by Stripe, a PCI-compliant third-party payment processor. Stripe collects and stores your credit card number and related details. You can view their terms and conditions at Stripe.com.
Radial itself does not routinely collect your credit card information.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use Purchase Information to fulfill any orders placed through the Site for Products including completing your order, and providing you with order confirmations and delivering the Product functionality. We also use this Purchase Information to:
- Process payments for products or services you buy, and we share this with third parties to the extent needed to fulfill your order
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud
- Provide you with order confirmations
- Deliver certain Product functionality (e.g., providing access to online courses)
- Communicate with you regarding your use of purchased Products
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our Products
- To send emails or respond to other communication requests
- Personalize your experience and improve this Site and our Products
We may use Personal Data to market or remarket our Products to you via various online methods including email and web-based advertisements.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or trade Personal Information to third parties.
We may share Personal Information with third-party vendors or service providers to carry out services on our behalf related to operating this Site and providing Products, analyze your use of our Products, or provide you with requested information. Examples include hosting our website, streaming videos, sending you emails or push notifications, analyzing website traffic and performing other administrative or operational activities.
We expect each third party service provider to comply with federal and state consumer privacy and data protections.
We may disclose your information including Personal Data, including to third parties, to the fullest extent permitted by law to:
- Satisfy any legal process if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law
- Protect the Site’s Terms, Rules of Conduct or other provisions of our Agreement with you
- Protect the safety, security or property of Radial or those of any third-party; and/or address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Identify users to third parties like copyright holders, law enforcement, and ISPs at our discretion.
These disclosures may occur without notice to you if permitted by applicable law.
5. Information Shared Directly Or On Social Media
Reviews, testimonials, stories and other information submitted to us, or in social media posts where you tag us, is subject to our Terms. For marketing or other business purposes, we may make public your statements on feedback forms, video or audio recordings that include your participation, and social media posts you share on our social pages or tag us in via your own social media pages and/or platforms. Our use may include your social media name or account handle.
Audio & Video Recording
We may make audio and/or video recordings of webinars, teleconferences or other activities to use in promoting our Production. You agree that we may use your participation in these activities in our marketing materials.
We may use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at:
Visit NetworkAdvertising.org for more information on opting out of web-based advertising.
You can review and change your targeted advertising settings at:
6. Social Media Sites & Other Third-Party Sites
Links or buttons on this Site may take you to social media or other third-party sites. If you use these links, these third-party sites may track information about your use of their site and our Site. You may also be permitting us to access profile information. These sites have their own privacy practices. You should consult their policies if you don't wish to share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites or their plugins.
7. Do Not Track & Opting Out
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You can opt out of certain promotional and marketing communications you receive from us. You will still receive administrative emails related to your use of free and paid Products and other important announcements.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records.
8. Business Transition
We may share or transfer your information to protect our business or reputation, take precautions against legal liability, facilitate a full or partial business merger, acquisition or sale, or other reason. You agree that your Personal Information might be included among the assets sold, transferred or assigned.
9. Protection of Children’s Personal Information
The Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 18 and we never knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. No information should be submitted to us by visitors under 18 years of age.
11. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions or a complaint, please contact us via email or by mail at Attn: Customer Service, The Radial Group, 3948 Legacy Drive, Ste.150, Plano, TX 75023.